Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lesson 1

I had some computer challenges during the past week and am just now able to login and get reconnected with the on-line portion of the class. All assignment were due on Monday and so this evening - Sunday, Jan 16 - I am catching up. I did get a copy of the Online Teaching Survival Guide and did have a chance to read it earlier.

I feel I am the most behind in organizing this blog. I want to have it be a repository of information, as well as my thoughts an experiences.

I must admit that this "blip" in the technology, has been thinking about how I would "grade" my students when they have challenges. In this case, Jennifer was clear about allowing extra time so she wouldn't have to be responsible for handling "excuses", so her planning for events like this was good.

I'm sorry, though, I missed the interactive "office hour" session this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment